Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hawaii Outfits!




So non of the pictures from our trip to Hawaii turned out so well but they are memories nevertheless. I have to share with everyone reading this blog that my in laws are a great blessings. Many people when they speak of in laws do with some sort of hesitation, nervous laughter or maybe even disdain. But not me. From the moment I met my new set of parents I knew that I would be forever loved and part of the family. They have taught us unconditional love, grace, poise and godliness. We have become not only family but friends. We enjoy our dinners together and days spent by the pool. I must also admit that even though I cringe at the thought of wearing matching hawaiian outfits for Christmas pictures I also love the sense of family that comes with it. We celebrated Dad's birthday in Hawaii this year and every moment was filled with a sense of quiet peace and love. Even swimming the bay on a stormy/ wave crashing day is a memory to cherish!

No comments: