Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Inner Child






The first picture is entitled, "Fangs and Cigarettes". One of the many things I love about my hubby is that he is really in touch with his inner child. Rob and Stef started a tradition a while back that includes candy and lots of it. I don't remember when it started but every time he knows he is going to see my sister Stef he scouts of all the local candy/ speciality stores to find the most disgusting and uneatable candy. He buys way more than he needs and alongside Stefani they eat much as the candy as humanly possible without throwing up. A favorite is pop rocks with soda.

Another part of his inner child includes his boy scout days. The pictures on the rocks are part of our day trip turned science field trip exploring ocean life. If I do recall right, Stef and Rob even jumped in the ocean.

All the pictures were taken in Monterey, CA where my parents are suffering for Jesus. It was our first trip together to visit them and what a wonderful trip it was. As I look back on the pictures you can see the relaxed look in our faces and silly moments followed by bursts of laughter. Even though separated by thousands of miles you can feel the love the moment you gather as a family again.

No comments: