Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Best Friend

I couldn't be more excited to be auntie to three beautiful girls and two very handsome boys! Boys, you might ask...my bestie that I have know since birth (or at least we claim that to be true!) has two beautiful boys and is now starting the adoption journey. I just can't hold in my excitement for her. My brother and sister's journey has been so beautiful and I am still in awe that I have three beautiful nieces. I hear their stories and I am struck by God's goodness. I know that God not only chose for these three beautiful girls as blessing to Sean and Cate but also as blessings to each and every family member. And now, I get to walk every step of the way with my best friend and her family of two. I will be there to share in the glory of expanding her family to three children. She is an amazing mother, wife and friend. We have shared in every stage of life together and I feel as if it couldn't get any better. But it does. God is good!

No comments: