Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stefi's 18th Birthday Party


So in true Johnson fashion Stefani rang in her 18th birthday by getting a Toto- A very cool one I might add. We woke up at the crack of dawn and drove to Divinity Tattoo only to arrive an hour early. While we waited we decided to dine with the finest at Denny's.
Stefi's new bathing suite







So now three of the four Johnson's have tattoo's from Divinity Tattoo. Stefi took it like champ. She didn't even wince!

So on another note it was an somewhat painful experience for me. For some reason you always think your baby sister is going to be a baby! But as I sat there I realized the tattoo artist was quite taken by my beautiful sister. He kept dropping hints about his Sunday brunch were all (really meaning only Stefi) are invited. He did wait until I was walking away to finally ask her out. I almost fell to the floor...I mean this guy is older than me! But what can I say, Stefi's beauty knows no bounds and she is all grown up!

That afternoon, relieved to hear that Stefi was not interested in dating this boy, we had a sibling b b que on the roof. Gordon was the chef du jour. We had hot dogs, hamburgers and vegi burgers topped off by an Oreo ice cream cake. We played games and ate candy. I attempted a martineli's toast only to be told I was too lame or maybe they were just too cool for school.

It was a beautiful day and I couldn't think of a more deserving woman than my formerly know baby sister, Nini!

No comments: