Sunday, February 8, 2009

Favorite Christmas Pictures

These girls make my heart smile!
Why do newlyweds always have to be touching each other!
Baby Girls!
A party isn't complete without my Daddy's famous laugh!
A rare public moment caught on camera
Who knew Grandpa loved puzzles!
Christmas Day Dinner

"Mommy, why do you let Daddy do this to me?"
"Thank you for saving me Mommy! Can I repay with a kiss?"
"Mommy, why did Daddy put tape on my hide?"
Daily Cappuccino thanks to our Christmas gift to ourselves
Ada's long awaited birthday party. She looks so sophisticated.
Yummy Smiles
So we took this picture more than 1,000 times. I picked the worst one just for the fun of it!
Grandma Emmons, Grandma Thorne and Stefi at our annual Christmas Party
"Mommy, why are you hugging the weird man in the red suite?"
Good old boy scout fun!
Annual Chaney Christmas Tree decorating Party
Philippe and Chloe enjoying left overs of my first Prime Rib dinner

So a little late I know but I couldn't help but share some of my favorite Christmas pictures.

No comments: